Mango Cloud Aegyo Cake
PICK UP DATE: AUG 30 - 31, SEPT. 1 - 30 (2:00 PM - 5:00 PM)
- CHOOSE DATE OF PICK UP AND INPUT YOUR DEDICATION BEFORE CHECKING OUT. Please do not check out without these details. If they do not appear on your page, please request for assistance via our IG or FB pages!
SIZE: Limited Edition Acrylic Aegyo Cake (4.75"x2.25" - Good for 2)
FLAVOR: Limited Edition Mango Shortcake with Fresh Mangoes, Mango Caramel, Whipped Cream, Signature Aegyo Cream Cheese Frosting, and Biscoff Crust
DESIGN: Not Customizable. You cannot change color of the frosting.
DEDICATION: You can provide your own dedication. No drawings/ Emojis. Font is black and thickums.
PACKAGE: All orders of Mango Cloud Aegyo Cakes are inclusive of FREE Aegyo Postcard + FREE Aegyo Bojagi Canvas Wrap.
Please be aware that our food may contain or come into contact with common allergens, such as dairy, eggs, nuts, and chocolate.
Instructions after payment
- You will receive an order confirmation email after successfully paying for your slot.
- Read instructions on email for pick up / booking.
- Please check your spam or promotions folder in case the confirmation didn’t appear in your main inbox. Search for emails coming from email@example.com .
No Cancellation, No Refund Policy, No Changing Of Dates
- Please be reminded that we have a NO CANCELLATION, NO REFUND POLICY. Once payment is made, we can no longer refund your reservation fee. CHANGING OF DATES is not allowed.
- NO CHANGING OF CAKE DESIGN, CAKE DETAILS, RESERVATION DATE, SHIPPING DETAILS after checkout. Please make sure your cake has the correct details before checking out and paying. We will not be accepting changes once paid.
Pick Up Time
- Pick-up time of cakes will strictly follow the slot you purchased:
- AUG 3-31 (2:00 PM - 5:00 PM)
- Pick up of cakes outside of your reserved slot is NOT ALLOWED.
- Pick up / Booking details will be emailed to you after payment - (order confirmation email).
- Failure to pick up or receive the cake on the scheduled date will incur a storage fee of P100 per day, for a maximum of seven (7) days.