Aegyo Cakes Pick Up / Booking / Delivery Info
OMO~! Thank you for your purchase! 고마워~!
Annyeong, your order is already noted.
Paying for this reservation fee means that you have read and you agree with our Terms and Conditions. For more info, please see FAQs and Terms and Condition in our website.
It’s always an honor and pleasure for our team to be a part of your special celebration, and we are super thankful for your trust! We are so, so excited to make a cake for you!
FOR PICK UP / BOOK YOUR OWN COURIER INSTRUCTIONS:
- For regular 6" Custom Cakes, 6" Signature Cakes, and 4" lunchbox cakes, pick up time is 2PM to 5PM on the day of your reservation.
- Pick up before 2PM is strictly not allowed.
- No need to wait for our message! Your cakes will be ready for pick up by 2PM.
- Kitchen closes at exactly 5PM! Pick up is no longer allowed beyond this time.
- Please check our storage policy regarding cakes that are not picked up on the date of reservation.
- For Special Edition / Limited Edition / Pop Up Sale cakes:
- Your pick up time is the time slot you have booked/purchased from the website.
- Please refer to your confirmation email to double check your confirmed date and time slot.
- Pick up of your cake outside of your time slot is not allowed.
- In the event that Aegyo Cakes will need to regulate the pick up schedule in order to maintain orderliness and avoid long queuing, we will send you special instructions beforehand via your registered mobile number or email.
- Please have the following ready when you pick up your cake:
- ORDER NUMBER
- Your ITEM(s) / QUANTITY of order (example: 1pc 6" custom cake with 1pc 4" lunchbox cake; 1pc. " V Day Cake with House of 6 Cookies)
- If you’re booking Lalamove MPV/Grab Car, or any other third party courier, PLEASE GIVE THE SAME INFO TO YOUR DRIVER, so that they can tell us whose order, and how many they’re picking up. You can put this in the notes as you book. WE WILL NOT RELEASE CAKE UNLESS WE HAVE THE COMPLETE DETAILS. Send these info via CHAT to your courier, since they sometimes don't appear on the booking screen.
- We highly recommend you book a CAR for your cake's safety. Motorbike deliveries may cause a lot of damage to your cake especially if the travel is bumpy and long.
- Daily Cloud Aegyo Cakes are motorcycle friendly, but please make sure that they have an insulated box to ensure safe delivery!
- Here is our ~NEW~ pick up location:
Grab Pin: 36 Scout Tuazon St., Brgy Laging Handa, Quezon City
Lalamove Pin: Aegyo Cakes (36 Sct. Tuason St.)
Google Maps Pin: 36 Sct. Tuason St. Diliman, Quezon City
Contact details: 0927 8604180 or 0917 5436964 (Aegyo Cakes)
‼️ TEXTS ONLY! Due to network issues, we might not be able to accept calls. If possible, please tell the rider to send a text or just ring the doorbell so our staff can bring out your cake.
‼️ White house, PINK GATE. No number on the pink gate, but with AEGYO CAKES signage (corner Scout De Guia).
‼️IMPORTANT!‼️ Our kitchen closes at exactly 5:00PM so make sure you pick up your cake before then!~ Pick ups beyond 5PM is no longer allowed, so we advise that you book early.
In case the cake is not picked up on the day of reservation, you may pick up the next day; however we will have a non-refundable storage fee of Php 100 per day, per cake.~
Kamsahamnida! We’re super excited for you! 💕🥰
Thank you so much again for choosing Aegyo Cakes!
All the love,